Your hair routine just got more playful with our hand-braided, patent-pending Braided Hair Towels. Perfect for drying hair after the shower, bath, or at the pool. Specially chosen microfiber fabric gently removes excess water from hair while reducing frizz, tangles, and breakage in all hair types... even in curly hair.
This product is subject to one or more pending or issued patents in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Shipping to US and Canada addresses. Shipping PolicyColor
- Goden Blonde towel and braid
- Purple accent
- Other available colors: Icy Blonde, Ginger
- One size fits kids and adults
- Add a twist or two for smaller head sizes
- Turban style hair towel design is extra comfy to wear
- Great for short and long hair
- Stays in place with the secure button and loop closure
- Super soft, lightweight microfiber fabric
- Quickly absorbs water from wet hair without wringing or rubbing
- Gentle enough for daily use on all hair types, even curly hair
- Easy care, simply machine wash and hang dry, no bleach or fabric softener
- Inhibits odors and mildew
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
How to Use
When hair is wet, the cuticles swell and strands lose strength, making them vulnerable to damage. Rubbing wet hair (especially with a cotton towel) snags, bends, and pulls hair strands, creating frizz, tangles, and breakage. After washing your hair, give it gentle squeeze (don’t wring or rub dry) and put on your Braided Hair Towel.
- Tip your head down while bending slightly at the waist, letting your wet hair fall towards the floor.
- Place the braided hair towel over your head with the braid hanging to the floor. The elastic loop will be at the back of your head, above your neck.
- Gather your wet hair inside the braided hair towel and twist near your forhead until snug.
- Place the twist over the crown of your head and loop the elastic band around the button.
- When your hair is sufficiently dry, unloop the elastic band, untwist the towel and hang to dry.
- Unlike cotton towels, your braided hair towel will resist odors and mildew between uses. To wash, machine wash and hang dry. Avoid using bleach and fabric softener.
We love our Hairacter towels! Super soft and absorbent. My daughter said she likes that it keeps her wet hair from getting her pajamas all wet!
You're never too old to use this hair towel! I love it, great quality, and so soft!
Love these !! My 3 yr old and 9 yr old love to wear them after baths. They dry their beautiful hair dry, are fun, and doesn’t damage their hair. Would highly recommend for any kid with long hair!
I got my girls (7&9yrs) 3 of them for their birthdays! They LOOOVE them and wear them around even when they don't have wet hair! 😁 Their hair dries so much faster too!