Your hair routine just got more playful with our hand-braided, patent-pending Braided Hair Towels. Perfect for drying hair after the shower, bath, or at the pool. Specially chosen microfiber fabric gently removes excess water from hair while reducing frizz, tangles, and breakage in all hair types... even in curly hair.
This product is subject to one or more pending or issued patents in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Shipping to US and Canada addresses. Shipping PolicyColor
- Ginger towel and braid
- Navy Blue accent
- Other available colors: Icy Blonde, Golden Blonde
- One size fits kids and adults
- Add a twist or two for smaller head sizes
- Turban style hair towel design is extra comfy to wear
- Great for short and long hair
- Stays in place with the secure button and loop closure
- Super soft, lightweight microfiber fabric
- Quickly absorbs water from wet hair without wringing or rubbing
- Gentle enough for daily use on all hair types, even curly hair
- Easy care, simply machine wash and hang dry, no bleach or fabric softener
- Inhibits odors and mildew
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
How to Use
When hair is wet, the cuticles swell and strands lose strength, making them vulnerable to damage. Rubbing wet hair (especially with a cotton towel) snags, bends, and pulls hair strands, creating frizz, tangles, and breakage. After washing your hair, give it gentle squeeze (don’t wring or rub dry) and put on your Braided Hair Towel.
- Tip your head down while bending slightly at the waist, letting your wet hair fall towards the floor.
- Place the braided hair towel over your head with the braid hanging to the floor. The elastic loop will be at the back of your head, above your neck.
- Gather your wet hair inside the braided hair towel and twist near your forhead until snug.
- Place the twist over the crown of your head and loop the elastic band around the button.
- When your hair is sufficiently dry, unloop the elastic band, untwist the towel and hang to dry.
- Unlike cotton towels, your braided hair towel will resist odors and mildew between uses. To wash, machine wash and hang dry. Avoid using bleach and fabric softener.
It fits everyone in the family. It is soft and easy to use! We love it.
Such a fun finish to look forward to in the bath time routine! Can’t wait to give our new “go to” gift for my favorite little friends.